Monday, December 12, 2011

Sam I Am and the Layton Lights!!

I LOVE the holidays and one of our favorite things to do during this season is go see the Layton Lights with my family. We went to my mom's for some grub, went to the lights and then came back for Survivor night! It was a great night and the kids loved the lights so much we had to drive through them after we got done walking through the whole display. Then Cairi said "just one mo time pease mommy, just one mo". Haha, needless to say we will probably be going back, at least to drive through it again!
About to pull all the DVD's off the shelf... her favorite!







Penelope is my eatin' machine these days!
Playin with the new car mat at gramma's after the lights!



I also had my targeted ultrasound last week and it's crazy to think that I'm already half way through this pregnancy. I know having 3 babies keeps me pretty busy but I still can't believe how fast the time has flown. With my other pregnancies I would get pretty anxious because I just wanted to meet my baby and what not but I'm trying to enjoy this one and savor it since it will most likely be my last.

We've decided on a name for our little man, meet Samuel Max Swenson. Max is Chris' grandpa's name and all of the kids have meaningful middle names so Max was perfect for Samuel! This is our bean at almost 23 weeks.
 I can't wait to see what he's going to look like!!





2 comments:

The Andrews said...

Cute Pictures! I can't believe how big Penelope is getting! We drove through the lights last week but wished we would have walked through them too.

I love the name you guys have chosen. My Grandpa was an amazing man! We can't wait to meet Samuel! :)

Browns said...

Love baby's name!! So cute! I think we went to the lights the same night as you!! :)