Friday, September 21, 2012

Cairi's 4!

I'll probably start crying if I write too much so I'm going to try and keep this short but sweet.

My first little baby isn't so little anymore (I'm pretty sure I say that every year). I mean, she's only four so I guess in the whole scheme of things she's still little, but you know what I'm saying! I swear it feels like she's 16, the way she communicates and is able to understand so much. Cairi is the best helper a mom could ask for. She's extremely outgoing and doesn't know the meaning of the word shy. If any of my kids ever tells me they want to be an actor or performer it will definitely be Cairi. Everywhere we go, if there's people around she tries to put on a show. She's also my sensitive baby. Oh boy, does this girl have the most tender heart and she is just the sweetest. Every night when I lay the kids down to sleep I tell them that they're special and that I love them, well naturally, as loving as Cairi is she has started telling the kids at bedtime that they're special and that she loves them (seriously, she's the best big sis). I am beyond grateful to have been blessed with Cai. She makes me so proud and teaches me so much. I love her more than words can say. Happy 4th birthday to my sweet baby girl! :)

 The day before her birthday we took her to get her ears pierced. Cai is kind of a scaredy cat like me when it comes to some things (especially things that could involve pain) so I thought once we got there she wouldn't want to go through with it. However, she didn't even cry! She was so brave!




 Gabe and Ollie eatin' cake.
 Liam and Nelly
 The birthday girl!!


















1 comment:

The Andrews said...

Oh, we love Cairi too! She is so stinking cute and has such a fun personality! I LOVED her dress she had on at her party. So cute! Happy Birthday Cairi! :)