Thursday, July 12, 2012

Makin' a Splash!

A couple of weekends ago we went to the Splash Pad with my sister in law Tif and her kids. It was so much fun because my kids looooove playing with their cousins and they're all starting to get to that age where they can really interact. Just last Sunday my cute niece Cassidy was teaching Cairi how to play the game Sorry and it was super cool! I can't believe my kids are getting old enough to play board games -well at least one of my kids. We have so much fun with our families!

















1 comment:

The Andrews said...

You got some cute pictures too! :) I will email you (one of these days) some of my pictures.

My kids had so much fun. We should do it again before the summer is over. We haven't forgot about the BBQ either, we will let you know as soon as we have a good day to do it. :)