Thursday, February 16, 2012

3, 2, 1...

I now have a 3 yr old, a 2 yr old and a ONE year old! Yay!! Penelope turned one on December 30th and though she is the littlest one year old I've had yet, she is acting very big these days! She's been walking since about 11 months and loves to jabber up a storm just like her big sister. She'll say thank you occasionally and once I got her to say "eese" while taking her picture. Penelope is my snuggle bug! If I'm in the room with her she wants to be right in my lap -lately she'll get frustrated because my belly is getting so big that she can't get as comfortable on me as she use to. She is a complete mommy's girl right now but loves getting reallllly excited when daddy gets home from work.

So far I think her and Cairi are going to be a lot alike. They both have really big personalities and a lot to say. It's so much fun to watch her observe her big brother and sister and try to be just like them. Sometimes she bullies them by stealing their drinks or snacks and then runs away giggling -she definitely knows she's the little princess in the house. I think she's going to be a little sad when she's not the only baby anymore. Having Penelope in our lives has been such a blessing and I just can't say enough how much fun it is to watch all of the kids interact with each other and the love they have for each other. Love you Penelope!!

This is the TERRIBLE cake I got from Dairy Queen. I wanted to cry when I picked it up. Not only did it look horrible -it tasted bad too. Needless to say I called the store and got my money back. I will not be ordering an ice cream cake from them again. However, I will say that they were very nice and accommodating when I called, the lady that made it said she knew it didn't look good and felt bad. They gave me a full refund.


Penelope at least LOVED it. LOL she gobbled it up...


and licked the plate clean!

She wasn't much into opening presents, but luckily we have great cousins and big brother and sister to help us out!





Thanks to our always awesome families for helping us celebrate!


1 comment:

Browns said...

Bummer about the cake! It looks like princess Penelope liked it though! ;) She is so dang cute!!