Sunday, August 19, 2012

We Heart Camping

Last month over the 4th we went camping with mi familia and had so much fun! When we were packing up to leave Cairi said "how many weeks til we go camping again?". The kids had a blast and I'm so glad they love camping just like I did when I was growing up. 
The whole fam. (Ciara and Brett had to leave early because Oliver was throwing up, poor dude)
 On our way.






 Just a little sample of how dirty the kids got! They would love to be mountain people :)
My fave brother!

 Doing a little primping. Even while camping we gals like to look decent.


 The kids were so brave! Gabe was the first one to scale this huge rock BY HIMSELF! Well, Chris was right behind him, but he didn't need any help. He's my fearless child. Cairi got up the rock but was a little scared coming down.


 The pups. Small guys on one side, big guys on the other.

 Cairi posing. So cute.




 The kids loved trying the slingshot with Chris and Uncle James.
How can you not love these dirty faces?!


 Haha. Love those tooshies.






Grandma Kelly and her furry baby girl Kira.
 Gotta have her shades.

 Plumber's crack is so much cuter on a 3 year old!
My little fishermen.
Best buds!
Handsome Chris on the drive home. 



1 comment:

The Andrews said...

Looks like a fun trip! I love that you have got Chris involved in the camping stuff because it wasn't something we did much growing up other than Bear Lake which you know isn't really camping. ha ha! It makes me laugh! I love all your pictures, looks like the kids had a wonderful time!