Thursday, November 3, 2011

Holla Back!!

I'm extremely terrible at this blogging stuff, so I'm not going to promise that this is me getting better -I'm going to try and keep up on it because I love looking back on my posts about the kids and stuff we've done, but it's probably likely that I'll make a couple of posts and fall off again lol. Cross your fingers though, maybe I'll surprise myself.

We had a super fun Halloween this year! I was way surprised at how long the kids stayed out trick or treating. They almost filled their buckets completely and only started to get tired right before we headed back. Gabe, Cairi and Penelope are best buds these days and I think Cai got them all excited for the day! Penelope was such a trooper. She sat in her stroller the whole time and would laugh as Gabe and Cai went from house to house. She was having a ball watching everyone and seeing the costumes.





















After trick or treating we went to my mom's for a Halloween feast! She made the BEST chili ever -Chris and I think she could win a chili contest with it and pumpkin cookies, spooky brownies and witches brew! It was a really great night. Cairi had so much fun she passed out on the couch way before her bedtime!





1 comment:

Yvonne [Tried and Tasty] said...

I LOOOOOVVVEE that this post is called "Holla Back!" That is awesome, you guys are too cute!